- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Patagonia Mobile Worn Wear Tour Comes to Moab. If It’s Broke, Fix It!
April 19, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pmFree
Did you know that by keeping our clothing in use just nine extra months, we can reduce related carbon, waste and water footprints by 20-30 percent each? With that in mind, Patagonia has launched the Worn Wear Tour which is bringing an on-the-go repair facility to Moab to offer free repairs on busted zippers, rips, tears, buttons, pulls and more (regardless of brand).
Interested in visiting? Just keep an eye out for the Worn Wear Wagon, a one-of-a-kind custom vehicle, created by artist/surfer Jay Nelson and you’ll know you’re at the right spot. The solar-powered camper shell is made from redwood salvaged from giant wine barrels and mounted on a ’91 Dodge Cummins fueled by biodiesel – you can’t miss it!