- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Torched Race 2015
April 18, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Heats start at 8am and go every hour until everyone has had a chance to run. We recommend arriving 30-60 minutes before your scheduled heat. You’ll be running through intense firefigther designed obstacles that will test your strength and abilities, so come ready to fight and conquer!