- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Ropes Course Facilitator Training Level 1
April 22, 2015 - April 25, 2015$390
Receive 40 hours of training covering initiative games, low course, high course, intro to rescue procedures, knots, etc. Great on resume. We follow ACCT guidelines. Can receive CEU credits. Receive manual with over 40 activities you can do with your clients.