- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Adventure + Gear Fest
June 23, 2017 - June 24, 2017
Adventure+Gear Fest, Utah’s largest public mountain and outdoor recreation festival, is bringing not only thousands of the newest products of the season to Snowbird for two jam-packed days this summer, but it’s also offering more than a dozen events and experiences featuring top experts, industry insiders and celebrities.
The festival is Friday and Saturday, June 23 and 24, from noon to 9 p.m. the first day and 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. the second. Free to the public.
The Wasatch Film Festival also makes its return. The June 19-24th festival will showcase more films than ever before, each celebrating the outdoors. Tickets cost $50 for the entire festival.
Other events include the Voodoo Slackline Experience; 5k, 10k and 10-mile trail runs; multiple indoor climbing walls; adventure vehicles; food trucks; gear and trip raffles and giveaways. And deals on outdoor gear you can’t find anywhere else.