- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Bicycle Hill Climb
June 24, 2017
Snowbird Resort, UT. Join us for the 39th Annual Snowbird Bicycle Hill Climb (road bike race) followed by the Ultra Hill Climb (mountain bike race). Climb 10 miles and 3,500 feet! The grueling road bike race up the canyon brings competitors to the base of Snowbird. Those who are looking for more punishment may press on with the Ultra Hill Climb. This mountain bike race starts in Gad Valley and traverses up the mountain to the top of Hidden Peak. The first 250 registrants get a free Oktoberfest mug! Following the race, all participants are invited to sit back and enjoy Oktoberfest. Mug winners can fill their mugs with beer for just $7.50.