- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
2014 Powell3 Triathlon Challenge
October 11, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Lake Powell Resort, Wahweep Marina, Page, AZ. USAT Sprint and Olympic Distance in Wahweep Marina for Lake Powell. This event is USAT Sanctioned and is a great event for those looking for the beauty of a triathlon with incredible Red Rock landscapes and breath taking views of Marina from the Bike route. Starts 9:00AM Utah Time or 8:00AM Arizona Time. Remember the agenda for this event is based on Arizona Time so if you come down to start the race based on Utah Time you will be early. Please see our website, www.powell3.com for all the details on this event.