- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
5K Run Dead
October 4, 2014 @ 2:00 pm - 9:45 pm
A zombie-infested charity 5K fun run. 100% of proceeds will benefit local schools and scientific research on cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
Runners will endure a 5K run through a zombie-infested course. Test your speed, endurance, and strength while trying to avoid ravenous zombies. Runners will have flags that represent their health. Zombies will try to steal those flags. Runners must make it to the finish line with at least one flag or become one of the walking dead! Prizes will be awarded for runners and zombies. We will be showing a fun zombie-themed movie (Zombieland) indoors afterward complete with food vendors.