- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Dead or Alive 5K
October 11, 2014 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Descend into the depths of the Cottonwood Trail on this challenging 5K. Will you make it out alive? Want to come dressed up? Come dressed up in family friendly costumes for a change to win prizes in each of these categories: Best Female Costume, Best Male Costume, Best Group Costume.5K & 10K are in beautiful Cottonwood Canyon in Washington UT.