- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Tri, Girl, Tri
October 4, 2014 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Putah Canyon Recreation Area, Napa, CA. Lake Berryessa provides a gorgeous venue for this triathlon. This is the estrogen-powered version of the popular Napa Valley Sprint Triathlon held each May. Now in its seventh year, our all-women’s triathlon has fast become a favorite for first-timers as well as seasoned triathletes looking for a fun, supportive atmosphere! The sprint event entails a 500 yard swim, 11-mile bike and 3-mile run. You’ll begin your race following a 500 yard triangular swim course in Lake Berryessa at Putah Canyon Recreation Area. With water temperatures in Lake Berryessa hovering in the mid-60s to mid-70s, wetsuits are allowed, but not mandatory. Next, jump on your bike for an out-and-back 11-mile spin along the rolling hills surrounding Lake Berryessa. Finally, you’ll find your running legs as you head out for the out-and-back 3-mile course over rolling terrain. The event is limited to 700 participants and sells out months in advance so don’t wait too long to register online at envirosports.com!