- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Thru Hike Basics
August 23, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Come learn the basics of what you will need to know to get started on your thru-hike, from the Pacific Crest Trail, John Muir Trail, to the Appalachian Trail. This in-store class will give you a solid foundation, getting you started on planning everything from a short hike to a long backpacking trip, and the journey of a lifetime.