- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Hands on Bike Maintenance: Drive Train
August 24, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Registration required/ space is limited! Your bikes Drive Train is a key component to efficient riding. Join our certified bike techs to learn about what makes up your drive train as well as how to inspect, maintain and adjust front & rear derailleurs to make sure your ride is as smooth as possible. Bikes must be clean and in good working order to be used during the class. Register early, class size is limited.