- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Ski To LIve Camps
November 11, 2014
If you’re the type who gets curious, who wants to constantly try new things, to learn, to grow and solve problems as the come up, then consider attending Ski to Live this winter.
Here are some problems that Ski to Live solves:
-you’re not having the experience you want
-you’re having the experience you want, but want to enhance it
-too much fear or self doubt, in life or when you ski
-not feeling the same motivation you once had
-you love skiing but can’t translate that amazing feeling into your regular life
-you’re getting older, things are changing, what now?
-you just feel something’s off, are not sure what it is, and need help getting unstuck
If any of these strike you or even if you’re simply curious, consider a camp this year.