- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
River Rail Relay – 4, 2, or 1 Person 50 Mile Relay
November 6, 2014 @ 7:00 am - 6:00 pmSee website
The River Relay Relay is back in 2015! This race is a 4, 2, or 1 Person 50 Mile Relay starting in Roy on the Rio Grande Trail System to the Legacy Trail System to the Jordan River Trail System in West Jordan Utah. Get your relay car to shuttle your friends on this multi leg run. This fun race is designed for those looking for fun or for competition running across the Wasatch Front. Please see our website for 4, 2 and 1 person registration fees with Early Bird pricing discounts if you register early! Each team needs to provide their own car to relay runners between each leg of their run. We recommend an outside driver or you can drive your own team. We strongly recommend a driver for 2 person teams. Please review the course and additional race day information on our website. The elevation change through the entire 51 miles is around 200 feet of change. This represents an extremely flat course. Most races in Utah have several thousand feet of change.