- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Seattle “Escape from the Rock” Triathlon
September 7, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Luther Burbank Park, Bellevue, WA. Mercer Island sets the stage for this beautiful course. The popularity of this event continues to grow year after year. We completely shut down the I-90 express lanes just to give athletes the unique chance to bike across the floating bridge. This sprint event entails a half-mile swim, 12-mile bike and 2.5-mile run. You’ll begin with a half-mile swim in Lake Washington at Luther Burbank Park. Then gear up for an 12-mile out-and-back bike ride in the closed-to-traffic express lanes of I-90. Finally, limber up your running legs for a 2.5-mile run along the jog path through beautiful Mercer Island. The event is limited to 800 participants so don’t wait too long to register online at envirosports.com!