- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Cache Valley Halloween Half
September 11, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Come and join us for a fun, beautiful run on the quiet foothills of the Wasatch Mountain Range! From Cherry Creek to High Creek, and back into Richmond there isn’t a better spot in Utah. It starts at the new Cherry Peak Ski Resort (11,000 North 3200 East Cherry Creek Canyon) 8:00 am sharp. You will see thing you never thought you would see from such a quiet little town, it will have vampires, ghosts, and more spooky surprises! Come and run with us as we scare you all the way to the most fun you have had running in a long time. Wear a costume or come as you are (LAME!), and enjoy a fun day with us.