- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Salt Lake Climbing Festival
August 27, 2016 - August 28, 2016
The Salt Lake Climbing Festival is a unique event focused on educational clinics and mentorship. Stay with us up at beautiful Alta, Little Cottonwood Canyon for an all-inclusive weekend of yoga, outdoor climbing clinics, camping, cocktails, meals, & slideshows. As our sport grows and more climbers come from the climbing gym to the outdoors, each of us must become better stewards of our climbing areas in order to maintain our access – not only through crag care, but also through mentorship at the crag. Join the Climbing Community for the Salt Lake Climbing Festival hosted by the Salt Lake Climbers Alliance, your local non-profit rock climbing advocacy organization, and become a better climber. Clinics are taught by professional Mountain Education and Development LLC certified AMGA Instructors and include Sport Lead Climbing, Multi-Pitch Climbing, Light & Fast Alpinism, Anchors for Climbing, Self Rescue, and more. Full Weekend Pass = $99 Saturday Night Only = $20 & more ticket options!