- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
Green Eggs and Ham Run
August 18 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 pm
We are finalizing the course right now but it will be starting and ending in West Jordan at the West Jordan Library and Veterans Memorial Park. Check back soon for details.
1 Mile Course
The 1 Mile Course is similar to the 5K course but shorter. If you have runners who cannot complete the 5K have them run the 1 Miler.
Aid Stations will be around every 1.5 a miles on the courses with water, Powerade and more. We are working on a Bacon Aid station but that may only be at the finish.
A Full Hot Breakfast of Eggs and Ham (possibly green)
will be provided directly after the race.