- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Run 4 Refugees
August 5, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am$15
Run4Refugees is a 5k and 10k race that will help raise money to help refugees and their families. All race entry fees as well as other donations will be donated to organizations listed on the donation page and will go towards helping and assisting refugees and their families. The race will also include a family and kid friendly 1-mile run/walk which will not be timed. The 5k and 10k races will be timed and race results will be posted afterwards.
The race will be held on Sat. August 5th at 8am. (10k starts at 8am, 5k at 8:15am and 1-mile run/walk at 9:30am). Race will start at Lone Peak High School in Alpine, UT. The course is gorgeous with beautiful mountain views. The location and course info can be viewed below.
At the finish line on the day of the event we will have lots of activities for families and friends to come and get involved in helping refugees. So even if racing isn’t your thing come support the cause and join us for a day of helping refugees.