- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
The Ultimate Challege
August 5, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
When we talk about America’s Toughest One Day Cycling Adventure, we mean it. Utah has some of the most forbidding terrain in the world and the Tour of Utah makes full use of it. The Ultimate Challenge is a chance for anyone to prove their mettle and see how they compare to top athletes from around the globe. It’s intimidating, yes, but it’s also a lot of fun and a great way to experience Utah in a new and exciting way.
Three courses of different lengths. The same route the professionals take.Feed and hydration stations throughout the route.