- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Renegade Summer 5 Mile Trail Run, Series #3 & Kids Obstacle Course
August 6, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$35
The Renegade Summer Trail Run Series will make you feel like a kid again. Join your running friends for an evening 5 mile trail run through beautiful Peters Canyon Wilderness Park at this Thursday night summer running series. Stay afterward for music and BBQ. We have the Rough Fit Kids Obstacle Course again this year and a great play area so be sure to bring the kids!
With each Trail Run entry get your choice of the BBQ* or event T-shirt*. Additional BBQ tickets and T-shirts will be available for $5. * While Supplies Last
The Renegade Summer Trail Run Series benefits WeROCK (We Run Orange County’s Kids), a non-profit organization that provides after-school intervention programs for the Middle and High School students of Orange County.
5 Mile Trail Run – $30 – $35; Kids Obstacle Course – $12.00