- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
REI-Be “Wild Aware”: Wildlife Awareness
March 31, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Discover how to “Be Wild Aware” while enjoying the great outdoors. Learn tips on how to keep a clean, odor-free camp and picnic site and how to avoid conflicts with wildlife while recreating in Utah’s wild places. Wild Aware Utah is a wildlife awareness and safety educational program from Utah’s Hogle Zoo, The Utah Division of Wildlife Resources (UDWR), and Utah State University Cooperative Extension (USUCE). Visit wildawareutah.org to learn more.