- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
Bear Lake Brawl Triathlon
September 15 @ 6:30 am - 5:30 pm
In 2006 the Bear Lake Brawl Triathlon was established. It is the original and only triathlon in Bear Lake currently. Organized and race directed by On Hill Events an experienced Race Director with over 140 races of experience. This race has 12 years of experience in its history without cancellation or course leg cancellation. We term the Half 70 1/3 and Full 140 2/3 to describe the full and half courses. In 2016 we were able to make the full and half the standard distances of Half 1.2 Mile Swim, 56 Mile Bike, 13.1 Run and Full 2.4 Mile Swim, 112 Mile Bike, and 26.2 Mile Run.
In 2017 we were excited to move our race to Bear Lake Hot Springs near St. Charles Idaho. Though it is primarily in Idaho 3 of the 4 courses go into Utah. In 2018 we elected to have all 4 distances on one day making for a larger event. We have worked out a great layout to help reduce overlapping of the 4 courses. Generally speaking the Sprint will be done prior to the Bike on the Half and Full will be around the lake.