- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
August 1, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
An epic race experience starting in an alpine zone at 11,500 feet ultimately descending more than 3,500 feet with just under 1,000 feet of overall climbing over a roughly 11 mile course through dense mountain woodlands and open prairies ending at a spring fed four acre lake high above Monticello, Utah. The course is part of the greater Monticello Mountain Mayhem mountain bike route that continues to the historic Newspaper Rock petroglyph site.