- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Rockport Rendezvous PaddleFest
August 1, 2015 @ 7:30 am - 8:30 pm
Friday, July 31
8:30pm – Full Moon Paddle-Out (Free Admission)
Saturday, August 1
7:30am: On-site registration opens
9:00am: Casual paddle-out
10:00am: Distance Events; Mass Start, Distances 1, 2, 4, 8 miles.
1:30: Kids Race
2:30: Everything Goes Paddle race – if it floats and you can paddle it – Bring it! (canoes, kayaks, inner tubes, arm and leg floaties, homemade rafts, SUP’s, we don’t care. Paddle it!
3:30: Relay Races
6pm: Music and fun!
Paddle clinics schedule to be announced. Come and demo boards by Glide, Riviera, SIC. Sponsors include Glide, Riviera, SIC, Chums, Torch Paddles, The Orange Peel (Sandy, UT), Seychelle Water Filtration, Park City SUP