- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
Events List Navigation
Come participate in the Inaugural West Jordan Half Marathon. This will take place starting and ending at Gardner Village in West Jordan, Utah. The course is primarily on the Jordan River Trail System and is a beautiful flat course with views of trees, golf courses, the Jordan River and more.
On the same day we will have our 3rd Annual Fantasy Run 5K and 10K at the same location. You can learn more about these two theme races at www.fantasy.runFind out more »
We are finalizing the course right now but it will be starting and ending in West Jordan at the West Jordan Library and Veterans Memorial Park. Check back soon for details.
1 Mile Course
The 1 Mile Course is similar to the 5K course but shorter. If you have runners who cannot complete the 5K have them run the 1 Miler.
Aid Stations will be around every 1.5 a miles on the courses with water, Powerade and more. We are working on a Bacon Aid station but that may only be at the finish.
A Full Hot Breakfast of Eggs and Ham (possibly green)
will be provided directly after the race.Find out more »