- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
XTERRA Pan American Championship
September 16, 2017 @ 8:00 am - September 17, 2017 @ 7:00 pm$160
The XTERRA Pan America Championship off-road triathlon and the XTERRA Trail Run National Championship are being held on back-to-back days, and in the same destination. The two events will bring roughly 1,500 of the nation’s very best amateur and professional triathletes and trail runners to Snowbasin Resort to battle for the title of XTERRA Champion.
The race will feature a full course triathlon where racers will compete in a 1.5K Swim, 29K Mountain Bike, and 10K Trail Run, and also a Sprint Course with a 750m Swim, 19K Mountain Bike, and 5K Trail Run.
The following day (9/17/17) there will be a Half Marathon for the XTERRA Trail Running National Championship, followed by a 5km and 10km Trail Run.