- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
August 12, 2017
One event on January 1, 1970 at 12:00am
Morgan, UT. The Wildflower Pedalfest is one of Utah’s best women only bike events. Registration includes: 6 beautiful course options, fully stocked feed zones, amazing course support, a super cute t-shirt you will actually wear, pre-ride coffee and pastries, catered lunch, dessert bar, massages, finish line photo, finishers gift for all riders, special gift for those who complete the Wildflower Hill Climb Challenge and awesome prizes for the winners, shopping bag, free beginning bike class and on road clinic, complimentary bike safety inspections, women’s cycling expo, shopping, raffle entry, a live band, and more!