- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Wasatch Yeti Bash
February 2 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Ogden Union Station, Ogden, UT. Those looking to beat the winter doldrums can also look forward to the Wasatch Yeti Bash. Held from 4:00-8:00 p.m. and includes a winter arts market and interactive art by Nurture the Creative Mind, fat bike demos provided by local bike shops, yeti yoga by AndShesDopeToo, yeti sightings, live entertainment, s’mores, beard competitions, and costumed fun for all ages.
Friday, Feb. 2: Wasatch Yeti Bash: Winter Festival
4-8 pm | Wasatch Yeti Bash
4-8 pm | Winter Arts Market by Nurture the Creative Mind and Winter Sports Expo
4-8 pm |Sweaty Yeti Packet Pickup and Registration
5:30-6pm | Yeti Yoga by AndShesDopeToo
6 pm | Yeti Beard Competition
6-9pm | First Friday Art Stroll
*Other activates at the Yeti Bash include free fat bike demos, beer garden, DJ, live entertainment, s’mores, interactive art activities and more.