- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Wasatch Powder Keg Technical Teams Race
February 25 @ 7:30 am - 2:00 pm$75
The course will have 6+ climbs and over 9,000’ of climbing. The highlight of the course will be the fixed ropes climbing up and traversing Mt Millicent. Racers will be required to work as a team to complete the course and incorporate mountaineering skills to ascend and traverse the roped section.