- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Utah’s Go Grey in May 5K to End Brain Cancer
May 25, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 am$30
Utah’s 6th Annual Go Grey in May 5k Walk/Run/Roll to End Brain Cancer
Hosted by Utah Brain Tumor Alliance and Musella Foundation For Brain Tumor Research and Information
When: Memorial Day Monday, May 25, 2015
Where: Liberty Park, meet at corner of 1300 S. 700 E.
Time: 7:00 AM Registration
8:00 AM Race begins
$35/Adults Day-of Race
$15/ Children 8-18
7 and Under are free
Free T-shirt with paid registration/$15 donation for a T-shirt
Register online at: www.walktoendbraintumors.org
Chipped timing! Get qualifying time for other races!
Raffle prizes and fun for the whole family!
Many running categories to win additional prizes!
All proceeds go directly to research and patient assistance
When other cancers metastasize they usually metastasize to the brain¹. Cancer affects everyone; therefore it is imperative that we fund research to find a cure. Please join us in this fight against brain cancer!
Like us on Facebook: Utah-Go-Grey-in-May-5k-to-End-Brain-Cancer
1 Central Brain Tumor Registry of the United States, NIH