- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Utah Human Race
November 24, 2016 @ 7:30 am - 11:00 am
Enjoying Thanksgiving Day doesn’t mean gaining a few extra pounds. So come burn a few calories and Run with an Attitude of Gratitude at the annual Utah Human Race on Thanksgiving morning! The Utah Human Race is one of the largest 5K/10K events in the state—with an average of 5,500 participants annually! This family-fun race is traditionally held every year on Thanksgiving morning in conjunction with Utah Food Bank’s statewide Holiday Food & Fund Drive. Every sponsorship dollar and registration fee raised from the Utah Human Race goes to provide food and services to Utah communities statewide.