- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Tri the Heights
May 30, 2015 @ 6:30 am - 5:00 pm
The competition begins with a 400 meter swim at the Cottonwood Heights Recreation Center’s Outdoor Swimming Pool. The race continues with 10.9 mile bike ride, finishing with a 5k run on the streets of the city of Cottonwood Heights. You must register in person for the relay option. Limited to only 350 participants!