- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
TOSH Jordan River Marathon
June 24, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The TOSH Jordan River Marathon is the final race in the Jordan River Marathon Series. Join us on the Jordan River Parkway Trail for a challenging 26.2 miles with a few rolling hills and a mildly overall downhill course. Starts at the UTA Frontrunner Station in Lehi on Garden Drive near Thanksgiving Point and finish at the Utah Cultural Celebration Center in Salt Lake near the Jordan River Parkway Trail.