- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
The Wild Horse
May 5 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Cedar Mountain Wilderness, UT. Introducing a new type of bike ride. Zero miles of pavement. Wide open. Challenging. Explore a land only 45 minutes west of downtown Salt Lake City where hundreds of wild horses roam. It won’t be easy. You will cover 76 miles and climb 5,000 feet.
Not up for the full deal? Try the Little Wild Horse. Route is 31 miles and 1,800 feet of climbing, including many of the same roads as The Wild Horse. Just a touch of pavement. Same start and finish area.