- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
The Ultimate Challenge presented by University of Utah Health Care
Non-competitive, endurance bicycle ride hosted by the Larry H. Miller Tour of Utah that’s earned the title of “America’s Toughest One Day Cycling Adventure.” The Ultimate Challenge traditionally spans 110 miles, gains more than 12,000 feet of elevation and includes a mountaintop finish at Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort.
Registration includes nutrition and gear support, a catered post-ride meal, and reserved area at Snowbird to watch the professional riders cross the Stage 6 finish line.
Information on The Ultimate Challenge presented by University of Utah Health Care can be found by visiting www.RideUC.com, as well as Facebook (UltimateChallengeBike), Twitter (@UCbikeride).