- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
The Dam 15 Miler
July 11, 2015
Starting and finishing near Soldier Hollow in the scenic Heber Valley, the Dam 15 Miler is a twilight race along the shores of Deer Creek Reservoir. The race is 99 percent on dirt road and trail with no motorized vehicle traffic to worry about. Just you, your shoes, the trail and your fellow runners.