- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Sugar House Park Orienteering Double-Header
March 18, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Orienteering is a group of sports that requires navigational skills using a map and compass to navigate from point to point in diverse and often unfamiliar terrain, and normally moving at speed. The sport is for runners / hikers / walkers looking for variety in their routines, families looking for something new, Adventure Racers seeking to improve navigation skills, and both Girl and Boy Scouts. The sport originated in Europe. Many clubs exist in the eastern United States and are popping up in the western US. Plan on 1-2 hours per event. The Sugar House Park event is the first of several for 2017. Two events are planned:
- There will be a standard orienteering meet from 4 to 6pm.
- Then a mass-start night score-orienteering meet at 8pm.
Suggested donation: $10 + $5 per extra map. Check the Orienteering Utah website for more details. No cost training provided.