- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Speedgoat Festival Races
July 28, 2017 @ 8:00 am - July 29, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
This year we will have 3 races, each on a seperate day: Speedgoat Vertical Mile, Speedgoat 50K and Speedgoat Quadbanger. Speedgoat Vertical Mile will consist of 5400′ of vertical ascent with two seperate climbs, with lift service DOWN during the middle of the race. Speedgoat 50K – Toughest 50K in the U.S. 11,420 feet of climbing and takes place above 7,600 feet, with the majority above 9,200. Rocky, rooty, snowy, and steep. And the Speedgoat Quadbanger will consist of 11,000′ of vertical DESCENT with lift service 4X UP Snowbird Ski resort. Check karlmeltzer.com for more information.