- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Snowshoe National Championships
February 27, 2016 @ 8:00 am - February 28, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
Powder Mountain Resort, UT. Many of the country’s finest winter endurance athletes, representing 25 – 30 different U.S. States, are expected to heed the starter’s call. Junior A (15-19 yrs. of age) and Junior B (14 and younger) Boys and Girls will compete over a 5km course, while the Senior Men and Women (20+ years of age) will race 10km of groomed, single track and powder trails. The top three overall Junior Boy and Girl finishers, the top five overall Senior Men and Women and the top three overall Masters Men and Women will earn berths on the 2016 U.S. National Snowshoe Team. After adding the Half Marathon Snowshoe National Championship event in 2015, the Snowshoe Marathon National Championship is being added in 2016! Athletes of all ages may qualify to compete for National titles and awards in these championship events by joining the USSSA as a member.