- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Run to Walk 5k & 1 mile
May 16, 2015 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 am
Join us for the 8th annual \”Run to Walk\” charity 5K and 1 mile–benefiting children with disabilities.
Come out to this fun, family event in Provo on May 16th at 8:00 am. Run begins and ends at Now I Can (www.nowican.org) on the corner of Freedom Blvd. and University Parkway (in the Village Green Complex), and the route includes Provo neighborhoods and river trails. (see route on www.runtowalk.com, or by clicking on the logo above.)
This event is sponsored by Questar, Check City, Zions Bank, Xlear and others, and benefits
Now I Can Foundation, a Provo 501c3. Now I Can helps children with disabilities gain independence and reach their potential through intensive physical therapy. (see nowican.org)
We\’ll have cash prizes for top 3 men and women, age group prizes and random drawings for prizes like a GoPro camera! There will be food, live music, games and a festive atmosphere to benefit special children who are learning to sit, stand and walk! So come and RUN for them!
Bib/Packet Pickup: Thurs, May 14 from 12-5 pm, Fri, May 15 from 8 am-5 pm, or Sat, May 16 from 6:45-7:30 am
More info on www.runtowalk.com
5k: $20* ($25 on race day)
1m: $15* ($20 on race day)
* Includes your registration to run, a run t-shirt, goodies from some of our sponsors, plus a contribution to a patient at Now I Can!