- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Round Valley Rambler
June 17, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$50
The Round Valley Rambler is a trail half marathon and the first race in the Triple Trail Challenge. 100% of the course takes place on buff single and double track trail within the 2,100 acre, Round Valley Open Space, with altitude ranging from 6,500 to 7,100 feet. While athletes will find the trails foot-friendly, the rolling, high-desert terrain presents a few long and steady climbs followed by fast downhills. The Round Valley Rambler is a stout trail half and serves as a reality check for athletes preparing for the Triple Trail Challenge sister races, the Jupiter Peak Steeple Chase and the Mid Mountain Marathon.