- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Ropes Course Facilitator Training Level 1 at CLAS Ropes Course
April 20, 2016 - April 23, 2016
An event every day that begins at 12:00am, repeating until April 23, 2016
Ever wanted to work on a ropes course? Do you need to get your ACCT level 1 certification or re-certification? We offer training courses that meet the ACCT standards. You can also receive 4 CEU credits upon completion. Learn about: Behavior Management, Low Elements – Procedures/Safety , Initiative Activities/Safety , High Elements – Procedures/Safety , Debriefing/Processing , Proper Equipment and Care , New Games , Participant Instruction , Ropes Course Philosophy , Introduction to Rescue Procedures , Level I Practitioner Requirements , Belay techniques/Knots.