- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Renegade 3 Mile Trail Run Challenge
May 16, 2015 @ 6:00 am - 2:00 pm$35.00
Renegade 3 Mile Trail Run Challenge. Beginners will love it for the scenic lake and forest views and experienced runners will enjoy the challenging trails. Don’t just spectate, participate!
Start: 8:00am XTERRA Off-Road Triathlon & Recreational Tri
Start: 8:15am 3 Mile Trail Run Challenge & Renegade Off-Road Duathlon
Place: Bonelli Park, San Dimas CA
- Event shirt
- Goody bag
- Post event expo and festival
Age Divisions and Awards
- Renegade 3 Mile Trail Run Challenge is open to those 12 and older. Age divisions in 5 year age groups based on age on race day. Age groups 20-24 and going through 85+. Additional age groups are 12-14, 15-17 and 18-19.
- Awards to the top 3 in each age group.
Please visit our web site for fee information; Fees vary according to event and date of registration.