- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
REI-Hands on Bike Maintenance for Women: Trail and Roadside Repair
March 30, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
PAID CLASSES-This hands-on bike maintenance class taught by Salt Lake Shop tech, Tamra Forest, focuses on what to do when you are on your ride and the unexpected happens. From flat tires to broken spokes and noisy chains to broken cables – our instructors will recommend tools for your trail/road tool kit and share tips and tricks to help you triage the situation in the field to keep you riding. Bikes must be clean and in good working order to be used during the class. If your bike does not meet standards you may still attend the clinic. However, you may be asked not to work on your bike. Register early, class size is limited.