- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
REI-Wilderness First Aid with REI and WMI
March 14, 2015 @ 9:00 am - March 15, 2015 @ 6:00 pm
PAID CLASSES-REI and the Wilderness Medicine Institute of the NOLS offer a comprehensive two day course that will teach you the wilderness medicine skills you need to recreate with confidence in the backcountry. From the Patient Assessment System through traumatic, medical, and environmental emergencies, you’ll experience a wide variety of topics designed to prepare you to act if an accident occurs. This is a 16 hour course over two days. The course begins at 9am each day and runs through 6pm, with a 1-hour break midday. Minimum age is 16 years old. You will have both classroom time and hands on practice scenarios. No prerequisites required.