- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
REI-SLC-Hands on Bike Maintenance: Drive Train
March 12, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
PAID CLASSES-Your bikes Drive Train is a key component to efficient riding. Join our certified bike techs for a hands-on class to learn about what makes up your drive train and some tips on general maintenance. We will cover how to inspect, adjust and maintain your front and rear derailleurs and other components of your bike’s drive train.
Bikes must be clean and in good working order to be used during the class. If your bike does not meet standards you may still attend the clinic. However, you may be asked not to work on your bike. Register early, class size is limited.