- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
Red Bull 400
March 17, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The third annual Red Bull 400 in the United States will be hosted at the Utah Olympic Park. Participants will run and race 400m up the Nordic ski jump at an elevation of 6,870 ft from the starting point. This will be the highest elevation Red Bull 400 has ever been. Put your endurance and body to the test with the hardest 400m race you will ever compete in.
More information on times and registration will be available closer to the event.