- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- Late Winter 2018 | Digital Magazine
- This event has passed.
October 13, 2017 @ 8:00 am - October 29, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
Utah State Fairpark, Salt Lake City, UT. Pumpkin Nights features lands like Pumpkin Passage—a nod to Harry Potter’s Great Hall, Rum River Pirates—the tropical island land where pirates protect the pumpkin treasure, Dia de los Muertos—where a pumpkin mariachi band serenades visitors, and sugar skulls hang overhead, and The Great Pumpkin Reef—an underwater pumpkin marvel, filled with bubbles, mermaids, and coral! In addition to the ten lands along the walking path, Pumpkin Nights will also feature a variety of food, seasonal beverages, movie screenings and activities for the whole family!