- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
January 13, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
POW Day is January 13, 2017—the date chosen because 40 years of historical snow data says it is most likely for it to snow on this day in the Wasatch.
Please join Ski Utah, Protect our Winters and SNOCRU at Alta, Powder Mountain, Snowbird and Sundance Ski on January 13, 2017 to raise awareness both locally and globally around climate change and to help preserve powder days for future generations. Do so and receive:
1. priority parking at all 4 resorts
2. A free exclusive POW Day 2017 Discrete beanie
3. If you check-in to the resort via SNOCRU a chance to win bigger resort prizes like lift tickets, skis, snowboards, etc.
4. The ability to help say you took away carbon emissions for that day
5. To help people change their routine to get to the resorts.