- Super-Fuel Foods For Cardio Training
- 5 of Utah’s Best-Kept Outdoor Secrets
- The Godmother of the Wasatch Backcountry
- 8 Iconic Winter Dinners Along the Wasatch
- Frosty Fun in Grand County, Colorado
- Pursuit of Powder
- A Goblin Valley Winter Escape
- Resort Report | Late Winter 2018
- Starting Line
- From the Editor | Late Winter 2018
- This event has passed.
Park City Pond Skimming
April 8, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Park City Mountain Resort, UT. Pond Skimming is one of Park City’s wildest traditions. On April 8, contestants will attempt to skim across a 100-ft pond in front of Red Pine Lodge on skis or a snowboard. A panel of five judges will award prizes for best costume, best splash and crash, and best overall male and female. Pond Skimming kicks off at noon and an après concert will immediately follow the event on the Canyons Village Stage.